I am a firm believer that every demonstrator, hobbyist or business focused, should participate in Craft and Vendor Fairs.
I also know that my Craft and Vendor booth photos on Pinterest get more activity than any other ones.
They are a perfect venue for our Hobby Demonstrators to share their creations, be compensated for their creativity and surround themselves with folks who appreciate their talents.
As a Business Demonstrator the opportunity to network with other Direct Sellers, you know they are a perfect audience for OUR products, to showcase the versatility of our products, to grow our customer base, to highlight the different programs/stamping opportunities we offer make these events invaluable.
but if we are going to do them we need to do them right
We need to:
- Find Quality Events
- Set up a Booth that is Inviting
- Know what items will Sell
- Know how to price items
- Cash and Carry: how does that work?
- How to Get People to Give us their contact info
- How to offer enough but not so much that we overwhelm folks
- How to create a rock solid follow up plan
- How to MAKE MONEY at an event
- How to Grow Our Customer Base at an event
My 7 Steps to Creating a Successful Craft/Vendor event will provide you with all the tools you need to make these events a HUGE Rewarding aspect of your business, whether you are a hobbyist looking to share and profit from your creations or a business builder looking to fill your classes, grow you customer base, and generate product sales.
This training includes:
- A recorded webinar you can access at any time
- a PDF full of photos to inspire you with items that SELL!
- Step by Step Booth Set Up that you can print off and use
- Pricing Options: both for events and items
- Tools to create your own marketing pieces and follow up
This is a tool that you will use for years to come to radically change your business.
Invest in your business
Invest in yourself