DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I am now offering a LONG DISTANCE OPPORTUNITY that also includes a webinar that covers the entire training!
All attendees will receive access, as well as all Long Distance people. The webinar will be available to access at will beginning Monday, April 9th at 10 am CST. You will receive a link to the information and will have 3 months to access the training.
I am so excited to attend Stampin’Up! OnStage in Milwaukee WI in April as we celebrate the 30th Anniversary!
For those of you in the Midwest I am hosting a training the Sunday morning following the event focused on Social Media and your Stampin’Up! Business
- What platform to start on
- What platform you definitely DON’T need
- What to post on each site…..and yes, they are completely different!
- When to post on each site
- How to generate sales from your posts
- Do you need to PAY to PLAY?
- Facebook Groups vs Facebook Pages
- Can you use your personal Facebook Profile for business?
- How to make VIDEO simple and effective
- What kind of content really works
- The #1 thing you absolutely need
This is open to all demonstrators, regardless of title or current business
Cost is $20 and will include a PDF and webinar of the training so that you can reference it later.
9 am to Noon
Aloft Milwaukee Downtown
1230 Old World 3rd St
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Valet Parking Only – $12 Fee (not included in the cost)