I have been a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator for 15 years.
When I first started at home workshops were THE thing.
Then it was "Hands On" workshops
Then it was Clubs
Then it was Classes
Each year we look for what is the best way to get our products in front of people.
My suggestion to you, if you haven't already, is to transition your clubs to classes.
and here is why:
- a club is limited to it's members
- a club has a "minimum" order requirement which can result in low sales if everyone just does the minimum
- a club gives away the hostess benefits to one of the members
- a club is stressful if you are always looking for something new to share (they have seen it all!)
A Stamp Class:
- $20 or free with a $35 purchase (gives you $$ in your pocket and sales)
- Open to everyone, you can encourage guests AND have an event for new customers to attend
- YOU keep the hostess dollars to replenish your supplies (lowering your costs and increasing your profits)
- You can focus on products rather than techniques (we don't make a lot of money selling techniques)
- You can encourage the purchase of the starter kit without worrying about host dollars
- You can offer newbies a free class as a perfect introduction to what you offer
A lot of my clients offer this class Open House style from 12-7 on a weekday or Friday night/Saturday morning .
They are able to fit everyone in without too much concern for overcrowding.
It is also a great time to have displays of kits, upcoming classes, and product lines to encourage more sign ups and sales.
A new catalog is the perfect time to change up how you do things and what you offer
Now might be the perfect time to freshen up your schedule!
join us here for Daily Tips on our Facebook Page
Free Weekly Social Media tips can be found here
Everybody wants to be special, be one of our VIPs HERE
I love Instagram, come hang out with me here
click here to join the Daily, an email whisper to your soul
Change Your Little Corner of the World