Now THIS gets me excited!
I am a firm believer that one of the most important thing we can do as solo-preneurs is spend quality time with like minded people.
We need to brainstorm
We need to talk
We need to listen
and we need to be supported
We also need alone time that is not spent in the "doing" of our business but is spent in
Join me for the best of both worlds in
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
April 10-12, 2015
This intimate training will give you ample time to walk the beach, have morning coffee over looking the lagoon, stroll, shop, eat and brainstorm, free from obligations and that dreaded never ending to do list
- The event kicks off Friday, April 10th at noon with lunch and will run until 6 pm.
- At that time you can either do dinner on your own or join us out for a group meal.
- Saturday kicks off at 9 am with coffee and breakfast
- We will have a full day of training time that includes lunch together.
- The training day will end at 6 pm.
- You are free to do dinner on your own or join us for a meal out
- We will reconvene Sunday morning at 9 am for coffee and breakfast and run until Noon.
- At that time you are free to enjoy the rest of the day
The training takes place in Sea Pines, my very favorite area of Hilton Head,
which offers the Atlantic Ocean, the Calibogue Sound, golf, tennis, shopping, restaurants, bike trails, kayak rentals and more!
You have 2 options:
- You can stay in the house that I have rented.
- You will share a bedroom with another attendee.
- This is a great option if you are looking for a solo-getaway
- You can rent our own place on the Island and commute to the training each day.
- If you are travelling with a spouse or partner, this is a great option for you to be able to sneak in a little vacation time together.
Breakfast, along with snacks and beverages, are included in the pricing.
Lunches and dinners will be out and you are responsible for the cost of those meals.
- The cost for staying on site is $350 and includes your room for Friday and Saturday night
- The cost for the event if you secure your own lodging is $200.
For those of you choosing to stay in the House I have rented, you can add on Thursday night and/or Sunday night for $50 per night
You can reserve your spot with a $100 non-refundable downpayment, with the balance due February 10th.
I hope you join me as we let the wind, waves and wisdom transform our businesses
clcik below to secure your spot with a $100 downpayment